You are hereHome ›
Welcome to Willamette Education Service District! We serve students, teachers, and schools in 17 school districts across Marion, Polk, and Yamhill counties. Our services include Special Education, Crisis Response and Flight Team, Technology, Region 16 Migrant Education, Oregon Migrant Education Service Center, Construction Management, Home School Registration, Substitute Registration, Professional Development, and much more.
- All children ready to learn.
- All students to standards.
- All districts successful.
Providing leadership and services for teaching and learning communities.
- Leadership that is collaborative, dynamic, and visionary.
- Professionalism that reflects a highly qualified and child/student-centered staff.
- Innovative Services that create new opportunities and build new partnerships.
- Equity and Diversity that expand options for each student’s success and honor the contributions of one and all.
- Accountability for high levels of service and outcomes, demonstrating our responsibility to those we serve, to the education and related professions, and to the public at large.
- Improvement that is continuous.
- Communication that is effective.