FAQ for Staff
Frequently Asked Questions for Current WESD Staff
- What is my Salary Schedule?
- Where are the current year's school calendars?
- What information needs to be submitted by current permanent classified and licensed employees to be considered for another position?
Classified and Licensed Salary Schedules (link once created)
A link to the calendars is available under the Job Information section on the left hand side of Human Resources pages.
- How are vacancy notices advertised in addition to the WESD website?
- Do vacancy notices need to be posted for temporary or substitute positions?
- How long is the recruitment process once the completed Job Announcement is submitted to HR?
- How does HR notify the Administrative Team when a vacancy notice is posted?
- How does HR notify the contact person of applicants once the vacancy notice closes?
- Are there exceptions to the timelines for vacancy notices posted on the WESD Website?
- How do I extend a vacancy notice?
- Do we have a standard reference check form?
- How many reference checks are required?
- Can hiring supervisors/directors contact interviewed candidates who are not selected for the position?
- What are the requirements for filling out the Temporary Employment Agreement?
- Job Openings
- Job Information
- Staff Resources
- WESD Committees
- Contact Us