For current WESD employees, the system can reuse information to make the application process shorter.
Also see available substitute positions.
|Job Title||Open||Close||Contact||Notes & Benefits|
|Speech Language Specialist||7/25/2014||Until Filled||Email Melissa or call 503.385.4752||3126 14/15||Benefit package|
|Autism Spectrum Disorder Consultant||9/19/2014||Until Filled||Email Melissa or call 503.385.4752||3167 14/15||Benefit package|
We appreciate your interest in the Willamette Education Service District. Below is a guide to help you understand our application process and assist you in the successful completion of your application. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
All job postings require the following information to be included in the online application. This includes AESOP substitutes and WESD temporary employees.
- Completed WESD online application with acknowledgement e-signature
- Pre-Employment Background Questions completed
- Letter of interest/Cover Letter (uploaded)
- Résumé (uploaded)
- Two letters of recommendation (uploaded)
- Contact information for 2 previous Supervisors
Licensed positions require the following additional information to be uploaded to the Willamette ESD application:
- Copy of current license
- Successful applicants are required to provide original transcripts and license before completion of the hiring process.
IMPORTANT! Please read the information below:
- Applications will only be accepted for posted positions.
- Applications must be done using the Willamette ESD online application process.
- An application and pre-employment background questions on the application must be completed before an individual is officially considered an applicant.
- Résumés and cover letters are not accepted in lieu of a completed application; therefore, you must upload them to your online application.
- All application materials become the property of the Willamette Education Service District and will not be returned to the applicant.
- You will be contacted if an interview is to be scheduled.
- Applicants must apply online for each position even if you have already submitted an application for another posting.
- Once a position has been filled, unsuccessful candidates who have interviewed or candidates applying for a temporary position will not necessarily receive status updates or notice that a position has been filled. If you have not heard from us within 2-3 weeks, you can assume that the position has been filled.
- Per state requirements, all new hires are required to provide fingerprint criminal history verification and must do so to complete the hiring process. Nation-wide criminal history check and fingerprinting at employee expense is required.
Current regular classified and licensed employees only need to submit the following to be considered for a position:
- Letter of Interest/Cover Letter (uploaded)
- Résumé (uploaded)
Reasonable accommodations for the application and interview process will be provided upon request and as required in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Individuals with disabilities may contact the Deputy Superintendent at 503-588-5330 for additional information or assistance. Speech/Hearing impaired persons may contact the ESD for assistance through the Oregon Telecommunication Relay Service at 1-800-735-2900 or 711.
The Willamette Education Service District is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Job Openings
- Job Information
- Staff Resources
- WESD Committees
- Contact Us