Student Success Act
Supporting the well-rounded education and health & safety of your students.
The Cross-Functional Equity, Inclusion, and Achievement Team strengthens educators' capacity to improve their practices and systems to meet the needs of all students. We are grounded in equity and inclusion and champion continuous improvement to increase student outcomes and decrease academic disparities.
Our system of support:
Tier 1: Workshops to support the priorities of regional Student Investment Account (SIA) plans.
Tier 2: Communities of Practice to share strategies and practices working toward common outcomes.
Tier 3: Consultation to support system alignment and implementation of programs.
Resources & Information
- WESD STUDENT SUCCESS COMMUNITIES OF PRACTICE
- Every Day Matters - Chronic Absenteeism Resources
- Emerging Bilingual Learners
- Professional Development
- Ongoing Technical Assistance Programs
Oregon Department of Education
- ODE Student Success Act Webpage
- Student Investment Account Guidance (Comprehensive)
- ODE Charter School Webpage
- Guidance on District-Charter SIA Agreements
Connect with a Cross-functional Equity, Inclusion, and Achievement (CFEIA) Team Member
- Erick Aguirre-Penaloza
- Sean Aker
- Heather Burkes
- Holly Dalton
- Amber Gardner
- Rosie Kacalek
- Mary Michael
- Terry Panowicz
- Jenny Pond
- Ronald Snively
- Cassie Stafford, LCSW
- Miranda Tucker
- Jerry Xiong