Distance Learning Supports
WESD's Cross-Functional Equity, Inclusion, and Achievement Team is here to support ALL of your Distance Learning needs.
We are committed to providing all of our districts with exceptional support in the current Comprehensive Distance Learning (CDL), Hybrid, Limited In-Person (LIPI), and Face-to-Face (F2F) learning environments.
You are ready. We are here.
Upcoming Events and Meetings
Return to Better Learning Series
Instructional Best Practices to Navigate Emergency Distance Learning and Beyond
Purpose: build flexibility and capacity to provide equitable access to ALL students in ANY learning environment and sustain the learning from last year to improve instruction as we move forward.
Audience: teachers, coaches, administrators, and anyone else seeking support in instructional practices to navigate emergency distance learning and beyond.
Examine and elevate best practices in the traditional learning environment
Capitalize on and sustain lessons learned through the pandemic
Apply these practices to any digital or blended learning environment
Focus topics may be changed based on participant needs.
Instructional Coaches' Community of Practice
Join Regional Instructional Coaches to Grow Your Coaching Capacity in Response to Current Needs
Are you a District or Building Instructional Coach?
We want to support YOU!
Monthly Meetings Beginning Oct. 2021 (Sept. Launch Postponed)
- Explore coaching models, common issues, and best practices.
- Identify current educator needs and evolving trends.
- Session 1 Topic: Learning Acceleration & Response to Unfinished Learning
- Give, get, and co-create resources to maximize coaching impact.
Focus topics will be prioritized by participants and shared with district curriculum directors in advance of the meeting.
PLC Leadership Summit: 2021
Interactive 4-hour Summit to Review, Reflect, and Develop Your Plan
One Summit: Two Options
- Regional Summit: offered multiple times.
- Personalized Summit: upon request, personalized to your district needs at the time that works for you.
Summit participants will:
- Review current research.
- Self-Assess & Reflect on existing systems and practices.
- Elevate effective systems and practices.
- Develop a new or revised implementation plan.
- Leave With books, resources, and access to an ongoing community of practice sessions and instructional specialist consultations to help leverage the potential and maximize the impact of their professional learning communities.
One Summit | Two Options | For Your Convenience
Contact Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Instruction and Distance Learning Technical Assistance Opportunities
PLC Technical Support: Review, Renew, Reimagine
Instructional Coaches Community of Practice
Culturally Responsive Instruction Technical Assistance
Canvas Technical Assistance
Blended, Hybrid, and Distance Learning Technical Assistance
Access Personalized Supports
Distance Learning Instruction and Tech Support
Provided by: Jennifer Jones and Elena Fink
Struggling with digital tools in your PD or Classroom?
Looking for some fresh ideas to engage your learners?
Having technical issues with Canvas?
Grab a cup of coffee and join us for some fun with tech!
Personalized Technical Support and Consultation
Schedule time with Jennifer Jones using this Link to my calendar.