A consortium is a group of E-rate eligible entities that seeks competitive bids or E-rate funding for eligible services on behalf of its members. Schools and/or libraries can form consortia for the purposes of the E-rate Program to aggregate demand in order to lower prices and promote more efficient use of shared facilities. Willamette ESD files an application on behalf of districts as a consortium to provide internet access.
Consulting Services - Application ProcessingWe are here to assist you in all aspects of the application process such as:
We work directly with USAC to complete PIA and Selective Reviews and prepare all documentation for review responses and appeals as necessary.
- Obtaining documentation and certifications from ODE
- RFP advising
- Filing of Form 470
- Filing of Form 471
- Completion of Year Review
- Filing of Form 486 (if a funding commitment is secured)
- Filing of Form 472 (if a funding commitment is secured)
- Completion of Invoice Review (if a funding commitment is secured)
- Assistance with any appeals
- Audit assistance (if funding commitment is secured)
Application Processing Fees
Commitment of $0 - 9,999
Commitment of $10,000- 49,999
Commitment of $50,000 - 99,999
Commitment of $100,000 - 199,999
Commitment of $200,000 - 299,999
Commitment of $300,000 - 499,999
Commitment of $500,000 or more
$25,000.00*NOTE: There is a minimum charge for work done on small applications or applications that are denied by USAC.