Program and Project Evaluation
Our staff have extensive experience designing and conducting program and project evaluations with a wide variety of constituencies, including PreK-12 schools, school districts, higher education, and government agencies.
The Center provides quality program evaluation services customized to serve your project’s needs. The Center offers a full range of data-driven services to measure and enhance project development, implementation, outcomes, and impact.
Our approach is highly participatory in order to provide meaningful, actionable information. We collaborate with educators, administrators, district staff, and key stakeholders to help shape the evaluation, inform data collection methods, and effectively use findings for program improvement.
- Development of evaluation sections for grant proposals
- Formative and summative evaluation design and implementation
- Needs assessment
- Logic model development
- Quantitative and qualitative data collection tools
- Survey design and administration
- Database development and data management
- Focus group facilitation
- Observation facilitation
- Case studies
- Descriptive, correlation and predictive statistical analysis (as appropriate)
- Content analysis of qualitative data
- Report development, design and presentation