Willamette ESD is proud to serve as a regional hub for meetings and events important to our education community. The renovated Professional Learning Center at our Salem Marion Center offers meeting and conference space that will accommodate groups of up to 100 people. Other facility choices are also available in both Salem and McMinnville to meet a variety of needs.
The Professional Learning Center is a modern and well-equiped facility offering numerous amenities. Those include:
- An on-site event planner to assist with booking and meeting preparations.
- A full range of catering options available by request.
- Modern technology, free WiFi, and media equipment with expert support available.
- Free parking - ADA accessible facilities - Easy freeway access
- Custom room configurations - Efficient HVAC - Comfortable furnishings
We are not currently hosting any external events at this time. Please send any questions to Melissa Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHERE TO PARK AT THE MARION CENTER
Visitors: Parking is available in the main lot. If the front lot is full, overflow parking is available in the rear of the building. To access it, follow the overflow route on the map.
If these lots are full, parking is available across the street at the Early Childhood Center, directly across the street from the Marion Center.
Mitigating Problematic Sexual Behavior within K-12 Student Populations: Implementing the Salem Keizer Sexual Incident Response Committee (SIRC)
If you're interested in attending the SIRC Training Event, please fill out this Interest Form to receive updates about registration. An informational flyer about the event is below.