Willamette ESD is proud to serve as a regional hub for meetings and events important to our education community. The renovated Professional Learning Center at our Salem Marion Center offers meeting and conference space that will accommodate groups of up to 100 people. Other facility choices are also available in both Salem and McMinnville to meet a variety of needs.
The Professional Learning Center is a modern and well-equiped facility offering numerous amenities. Those include:
- An on-site event planner to assist with booking and meeting preparations.
- A full range of catering options available by request.
- Modern technology, free WiFi, and media equipment with expert support available.
- Free parking - ADA accessible facilities - Easy freeway access
- Custom room configurations - Efficient HVAC - Comfortable furnishings
If you are interested in hosting your event at our facility, please send any questions to Melissa Smith at email@example.com.
WHERE TO PARK AT THE MARION CENTER
Visitors: Parking is available in the main lot. If the front lot is full, overflow parking is available directly across the street at the Early Childhood Center.
If these lots are full, parking is available in the rear of the building. To access it, follow the overflow route on the map.
Mitigating Problematic Sexual Behavior within K-12 Student Populations: Implementing the Salem Keizer Sexual Incident Response Committee (SIRC)
You can register for the event online. An informational flyer about the event is below. If you choose to pay your registration fee online, you can do that with this link.