Wellness Corners are available to reserve at the Marion Center, Yamhill Center, Lord HS, and Willamette Career Academy. The spaces were made possible through the generous grant funding of OEA Choice Trust and include:
- Full body massage chair
- Blood pressure cuff
- Digital scale with body wellness analysis technology
- Wellness books and resources
The Wellness Corners were created to help employees rejuvenate and refocus. Please adhere to the rules below to ensure an inviting and relaxing environment.
Where are the Wellness Corners?
The Marion Center Wellness Corner is located on the second floor next to the Center and Technology departments. The Yamhill Center Wellness Corner is located in the Trask Creek Room. The Lord HS Wellness Corner is located in Room 4, across from the school's office. The Willamette Career Academy Wellness Corner is located in the staff room.
Wellness Corners must be reserved ahead of time. Please review the Liability Release Form before booking.
Preparing for Your Booking:
- Please review the Wellness Corner rules before use.
- Bring clean socks if you will be using the massage chair.
- Limit your time in the Wellness Corner to 10 minutes (including sanitation of equipment).
- Need to cancel? Simply click the green "Cancel/Reschedule" button in your confirmation email or email us at email@example.com.
WESD recommends content on its website. This does not constitute an official endorsement of said authors, resources or programs.